* NEW THIS YEAR WILL BE STAND UP PADDLEBOARD CAMP-DATES & PRICES POSTED !
|2013 SURF Camp Schedule
||Camp #7 <
|9:00am - 12:30pm each day
Private lessons available
2 students=1hour $60 ea /2hrs=$90ea/3hrs=$110ea
New for 2013 Stand up paddleboard camp
2 day SUP camps $125
#2 June 12-13
#3 June 19-20
Same times 9am-12:30pm
| Equipment - Boards will be supplied for each participant during camp hours.
Location: Lori Wilson County Park north entrance (Cocoa Beach, Florida) GET MAP
Transportation available upon request (space limited)
Requirements: Know how to swim and a desire to have fun learning to surf.
Age Requirements: 6 and up.
||Surf Camps - $175.00 after May 1st
Early Bird Discount - $155.00 by May 1st
Ensure the ultimate surf experience:
- Eat a nutritious breakfast
- Bring your towel
- Sunscreen 30 +
- Lip sunscreen
- Cool drinks, water is best
.*Daily rate $50
Our surf camp is an exciting fun filled week of learning how to surf, improving your skills, lifesaving class, surfboard design, construction and repair, USLA Life guard life saving skills, shark awareness, choosing a surfboard and having a good time surfing at the safest beach in the county.
Our 11th year of Space Coast Surf Camp as a family& fun centered camp has proven to be a safe,secure and healthy environment for all involved so we are stepping up to the plate and are also working with local churches in getting their kids to do our surf camps as a summer camp for them also, hope to see you in the water.Space Coast Surf Camp-where you walk on water. See you there Coach George Robinson.
Paypal available or checks:Mail to.
- 8:45-9:00 Drop Off/Roll Call
- 9:00 - 10:30 Surfing lessons/practice
- 10:30 - 10:45 break
- 10:45 - 11:50 Surfing lessons/practice
- 12:00-12:30 Informational Class (Two subjects daily:)
- surf techniques
- board care/ding repair
- surfboard design and construction
- choosing and buying a board
- shark awareness
- ocean and weather awareness, riptides
- CPR & lifesaving skills taught by a certified USLA Lifeguard